I have been a fan of Randy Cassingham’s “This is True“ stuff for years. His true stories and research make for great sermon illustrations.
I am just thinking that if you are gonna steal for a living isn’t “fast” supposed to be in the job description? Dude got run down by TWO Starbucks customers!
He who has been stealing must steal no longer, but must work, doing something useful with his own hands, that he may have something to share with those in need.
(Like making license plates?)
Other Popular Posts
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing 0 comments
- INFP-Personality Type 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments
- UNDEAD! 12 Ounce Interview (and book giveaway) with author Clay Morgan! 0 comments
- Flipping Out! 0 comments
- Look and see how a Starbucks Barista spelled my wife's name! 0 comments