Ok, I just had a Philly Cheese-steak from Concord Pike Steak Shop in Concord, PA. Whenever we visit PA it is one of Rachel and my favorite places to eat. (Nowadays we try to split a cheese-steak, so sad) We are also big fans of Italian Delight in Broomall, PA.
What I would really like is to see a really long list of favorite local restaurants, small or large, from all over the place!
1. Name of Restaurant: No fast-food chains please! No, not even Chick-Fil-a Or In & Out Burger!
2. Location: Let’s see if we can get all over the world with this one.
3. Favorite thing on the menu: Just one-Ok, two if you must.
Other Popular Posts
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments
- INFP-Personality Type 0 comments
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing 0 comments
- Clean Bean Coffee Company 0 comments
- "…Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" 0 comments
- Where Have You Been? (*Please fill out my 2013 blog survey!) 0 comments