- Thank You!
First, I wanted to thank everyone for the great feedback (Thanks Scott P. and Eric G.!) and helpful suggestions (Yes, I know the audio was week) on Part 1 of my interview with, author, Brian McLaren. In the future I am going to set-up 12 Ounce Interviews as a podcast, as well, so that people can listen in their car or on the treadmill (Thanks Ed R.!) . I realize the first interview was really long, so “Part Two” has been divided up by individual questions/topics. Each question/answer lasts about 3-4 minutes and is well worth the time! One of the outcomes that Part One generated was a lot of thoughtful questions for me, which I thought was great.
- Ask The Ordained Barista
So, I am starting a new TOB segment called “Ask The Ordained Barista”. I will answer any questions you have for me in either audio (podcast) and/or blog format. So, If you have a question please click on the email button at the top of the page (Please, do not ask questions in the comments section) and ask me a question on…. Well, anything. …The Ordained Barista, ministry, publishing hopes, being a father of 6, marriage, The Church, theology, sports, culture, coffee, the oil spill, Tiger woods, internet marketing, Starbucks, teens, web-stuff, parenting, social justice… OK, You get the point. If you wish to remain anonymous please mention that in your email!
These Question/topics links (below the first video) will take you to my interview with Brian McLaren on The Ordained Barista You-Tube channel.
Other Popular Posts
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments
- INFP-Personality Type 0 comments
- "…Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" 0 comments
- Clean Bean Coffee Company 0 comments
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing 0 comments
- Where Have You Been? (*Please fill out my 2013 blog survey!) 0 comments