I wanted to take a minute to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and I hope that your Jesus-birth celebration is filled with family, fun and the presence of God. I know many of you have already been among the 3.5 million people who have viewed this first video… but for those of you who haven’t it’s well worth it. I hope it brings a smile or two.
The second video has only been seen by 750,000 people but I think it’s a better video… I hope you like them.
Christmas 2.0- A Digital Nativity
A Social Network Christmas:
Other Popular Posts
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- INFP-Personality Type 0 comments
- "…Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" 0 comments
- Why New Years Resolutions Don’t Work. 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments
- Where Have You Been? (*Please fill out my 2013 blog survey!) 0 comments
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing 0 comments