My 4 year old daughter, Ella, brought home the “Sharing Box” this week. What is the sharing box? Well, as you can imagine, it’s a box that you bring home with you, from Pre-school, and put 5 or 6 important things in the box. Then, you bring the box, and it’s contents, back to school and “Share” the contents, and why it’s so important to you, with the class.
It made me think about what is in my “sharing box”, and how the contents of that box affects how I “share” life with the people that are around me. Of course, I am not referring to a real “sharing box” that we all bring home from work or school, but the internal box that is deep with in us where we keep the things that we think are “important”. Those things that we determine as “important”, and keep close to us, can be both good and bad: important relationships, wounds that we have suffered, fear, hope, self image, ambition, money, love, the cross, and our relationship with God.
Take a look at what Jesus says about the Sharing box in the verses below.
What is in your sharing box these days? How does it affect how you “share-life” with the people around you?
45 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks (Shares) what the heart is full of.
34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks (Shares) what the heart is full of.
Other Popular Posts
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- Look and see how a Starbucks Barista spelled my wife's name! 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments
- Do You See God In This Video? I Do! (watch before Thanksgiving dinner!) 0 comments
- "…Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" 0 comments
- INFP-Personality Type 0 comments
- About The Ordained Barista 0 comments