Random Acts of Coffee
For a while now I have wanted to start a segment/page on the blog where I challenge my readers (and I) to buy someone, either someone you know or a stranger, a surprise cup of coffee and pass the story on to me in an email or a small video (actually capturing the delivery). You could buy coffee for someone at work, a friend, a firefighter, police officer, a veteran, a member of our armed services or a teacher as an act of kindness—hence my name “random act of coffee”. Get it? Clever, Huh? Well, this video will be my first segment of “random acts of coffee” about a guy named Dan. You can learn more about Dan’s Coffee Run by clicking here.
Remember—you never know what that act of kindness will lead to.
Would you be willing to do a “random act of coffee” and tell me about it?
Other Popular Posts
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 9 comment(s)
- INFP-Personality Type 14 comment(s)
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing 4 comment(s)
- Is it ok to use your phone’s Bible App in Church? 9 comment(s)
- There are TWO kinds of people in this world! 5 comment(s)
- UNDEAD! 12 Ounce Interview (and book giveaway) with author Clay Morgan! 8 comment(s)
- Mini-Van Madness 16 comment(s)