Random Acts of Coffee
For a while now I have wanted to start a segment/page on the blog where I challenge my readers (and I) to buy someone, either someone you know or a stranger, a surprise cup of coffee and pass the story on to me in an email or a small video (actually capturing the delivery). You could buy coffee for someone at work, a friend, a firefighter, police officer, a veteran, a member of our armed services or a teacher as an act of kindness—hence my name “random act of coffee”. Get it? Clever, Huh? Well, this video will be my first segment of “random acts of coffee” about a guy named Dan. You can learn more about Dan’s Coffee Run by clicking here.
Remember—you never know what that act of kindness will lead to.
Would you be willing to do a “random act of coffee” and tell me about it?
Other Popular Posts
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- Look and see how a Starbucks Barista spelled my wife's name! 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments
- "…Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" 0 comments
- Do You See God In This Video? I Do! (watch before Thanksgiving dinner!) 0 comments
- INFP-Personality Type 0 comments
- About The Ordained Barista 0 comments