Friends, we live in a new era.
A few weeks ago Sean Quigley was you average teenage student and aspiring musician. Today he is a YouTube viral superstar! Sean’s catchy rendition of The Little Drummer Boy is approaching 1 million views and should get there before Christmas.
What is equally amazing is that the Winnipeg teen plays all the instruments on the track, and shot/edited the video with the help of his sister and a Canon video camera!
We are living in a new era!
The catchy video also pays tribute to the song’s message about the true spirit of Christmas. That resonated deeply with Quigley, a Christian teen who plays drums in his local church.
“About a month ago I started thinking about this song,” said Quigley.
“It’s the story of a little boy going to find Jesus and not having any gifts to bring — he just plays his drum. That spoke to me so much,” he said.
Even the freshly fallen snow that covers Winnipeg’s streets seems made to order.
“God helped us out with the snow,” said Quigley. “The fact that it was perfect was a blessing.”
I love it when teens do awesome things!
Other Popular Posts
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments
- UNDEAD! 12 Ounce Interview (and book giveaway) with author Clay Morgan! 0 comments
- Flipping Out! 0 comments
- Look and see how a Starbucks Barista spelled my wife's name! 0 comments
- Platform: Get Noticed In A Noisy World! *Book Review and Special Offer! 0 comments