A Latte Love
This is a pretty cool story. I have said for many years that the coffeehouse has a uniquely relational atmosphere to it, and is just an incredible place to care for people, in a non threatening way, wherever they are in life. I love the fact that the bride describes the Baristas as “family”, and that they took care of her with coffee and “powerfully kind words” while her fiance was deployed. True, this story is about a wedding, but it’s also about a lot more. It’s about caring, service and taking the time to hear the story that other people are living.
Think about who you can invite out to a cup of coffee this Christmas season. (Not in the the romantic sense, but in the caring to catch up with them sense.) This week, with whom do you need to find out “How life is going”? Who knows where the conversation may lead. Who knows how you may serve!
Are you wondering what to get me for Christmas? Simple! Please sign up to get The Ordained Barista delivered directly to your RSS Reader, or get notified about new posts through your email! Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
Other Popular Posts
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- Look and see how a Starbucks Barista spelled my wife's name! 0 comments
- Do You See God In This Video? I Do! (watch before Thanksgiving dinner!) 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments
- INFP-Personality Type 0 comments
- "…Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" 0 comments
- Is it ok to use your phone's Bible App in Church? 0 comments