Well, this is the exact question that a group of four woman from Ohio asked each other one day while sitting around the kitchen table having a cup of coffee. What did they come up with? What words of encouragement and divine inspiration would the savior of the world share with us today?
Watch this video to find out.
Yep, you heard it correctly.
“I miss hearing hearing you saying Merry Christmas.”
These very sincere woman believe that God is pretty miffed that so many people, in order to be politically correct, are saying “happy holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas.” Now, again, don’t get me wrong. It’s a very nice sentiment, and you do have to admire the gumption of these woman for not just letting the momentum of their belief fizzle out. To their credit, they felt strongly enough about it that they had a billboard designed to convey this message, but I would respectfully disagree with them that, “I miss hearing you say Merry Christmas” would be Jesus’ message today.
What message do you think Jesus would have for the world today, that he might share with you over a cup of coffee? I would love to see a good conversation about this get started, so I can chime in too! Oh, and I almost forgot…..
P.S. Are you wondering what to get me for Christmas? Simple! Please sign up to get The Ordained Barista delivered directly to your RSS Reader, or get notified about new posts through your email! Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
Other Popular Posts
- Why New Years Resolutions Don’t Work. 0 comments
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- INFP-Personality Type 0 comments
- Where Have You Been? (*Please fill out my 2013 blog survey!) 0 comments
- "…Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" 0 comments
- Clean Bean Coffee Company 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments