What is your favorite Bible verse(s)? Do you have it memorized?
My favorite passage is:
Romans 12: 1-2
A Living Sacrifice
1 Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship. 2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Other Popular Posts
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- Is it ok to use your phone's Bible App in Church? 0 comments
- INFP-Personality Type 0 comments
- "…Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" 0 comments
- About The Ordained Barista 0 comments
- Why New Years Resolutions Don’t Work. 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments