I am extremely grateful to Michael Hyatt for the opportunity guest post today on his leadership blog, michaelhyatt.com. If you are here visiting from Michael’s blog and came over to visit—welcome! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit.
- If you are interested in finding out more about what The Ordained Barista blog is all about you can click here—Thank You!
- If you would like to take a look at some of the topics we talk about, please take a look at my “Top 10 Blog Posts Of All Times“—Thank You!
- Before you leave, please, take a minute to subscribe to the blog through email, (on the right navigation below my picture) or by clicking on the RSS coffee mug at the top of the page to get The Ordained Barista delivered directly to your RSS reader.—Thank You!
If you are regular visitor to The Ordained Barista, please take a minute to visit michaelhyatt.com and read the post that I wrote today entitled:
What I Learned About To-Do Lists from My Eight-Year-Old Son
If you are a regular commenter/reader on The Ordained Barista, please come visit me at michaelhyatt.com—just for today.
On a completely separate note, I am announcing the winners of the Frank Perretti book Giveaway today. I was honored to be asked, last month, to interview Frank Peretti, about the release of his new book—Illusion, and to promote his “Ask Frank” blog tour. (You can read the interview here) Well, As you know, I was given 2 copies of the book to giveaway and I am excited to announce the winners below!
Congratulations to Cecily Bornemann and Joe Lalonde! If you both would send me a mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org that would be fantastic!
Lastly, I would like to mention that today we remember Good Friday. Take a few minutes today to consider the cost that God was willing to pay on your behalf!
Thanks be to God! —Beautiful Scandalous Night!
Other Popular Posts
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 9 comment(s)
- INFP-Personality Type 14 comment(s)
- “…Don’t make me angry. You wouldn’t like me when I’m angry!” 1 comment(s)
- My secret phobia! What are you afraid of? 10 comment(s)
- Is it ok to use your phone’s Bible App in Church? 9 comment(s)
- There are TWO kinds of people in this world! 5 comment(s)
- Faith Lessons From The NFL Draft 8 comment(s)