I know I am dreadfully behind on this video, and most of you have seen it, but I couldn’t resist.
Do you remember when you were a kid and anything was possible?
Do you remember what you wanted to be?
When did you stop identifying yourself as an artist or a creative?
Has your dream died?
Do you believe that God can redeem that dream? He can!
Maybe He has a new dream?
Maybe that was the plan all along?
Do you believe that God has made you with special gifts and talents? He has!
Did you see how proud Caine’s father was of him? Do you believe that God is proud of you? He is!
How long has it been since you talked with God about your gifts, and how you could use them to bless God and others?
18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”
2 He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. 3 And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4 Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. 5 And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.
“Children live in a world of dreams and imagination, a world of aliveness… There is a voice of wonder and amazement inside all of us; but we grow to realize we can no longer hear it, and we live in silence. It isn’t that God stopped speaking; it is that our lives became louder.”
― Mike Yaconelli
Other Popular Posts
- Church closes food bank because it attracts poor people. 0 comments
- INFP-Personality Type 0 comments
- "…Don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!" 0 comments
- Why New Years Resolutions Don’t Work. 0 comments
- Top 10 Weirdest things ever sold on ebay 0 comments
- Where Have You Been? (*Please fill out my 2013 blog survey!) 0 comments
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing 0 comments